Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hanging with a horse.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am home in New Orleans! But I had an amazing time in St. Louis. I may have been a little "risqué" for some of the crowd, but I had so many sweet fans there! I picked on a lady in the front row who turned out to be a billionaire. Maybe she'll ask me to live in her garage. Or create an "installation" in her living room. We'll see...

Special thanks to Michelle, the "hot Jew", and Corey, the "hot German," for my gift bag! Oooh! I love to be appreciated!

My favorite angle for any photograph. From under.

Thanks to Jim Dolan who treated me and my pianist, Tom Shaw, to a lovely tour of the city. And, how about that fried ravioli? We fry everything in New Orleans, so I felt as if I was with my people.

Then I was off to Boston to do a benefit for the Gay Men's Basketball League. I love giant men. I really do. Oh, boy do I!

"Come to Mama, Big Baby!" At Club Cafe in Boston!

Then, I helped my favorite basketball player, who is the reason I did the benefit. We went to his farm in New Hampshire and I helped straighten up the place. Imagine me on a tractor mowing acres of land. I was like Eva Gabor in "Green Acres."

They look so serene, right before they bite.

And a little roll in the hay never hurt anyone. Although, I have been finding hay in my dainty crevices for days. It's worse than glittter! And I love glitter. I really do. Oh, boy do I!

Today, I am going to do everything in my power to put a smile on somebody's face! (I have some special powers...)

Mrs. Danvers wouldn't get out of the car.

Don't worry about me,
VJ

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarai said...

cute blog Varla and my, do you look wonderful in that picture... im so glad i found out about you.... i can die happily now... lol, well atleast after i buy all your cd's/Dvd's... oh and go to atleast 5 of your shows... lolz
Peace and Love!
Sarai!

May 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Sarai said...

oh by the way, you always put a smile on my face.... thanks for being so great

May 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Varla Jean Merman said...

Sarai!

Thank you s much! And I loved reading all your comments on YOUTUBE! You put a smile on my face!!!

Varla

May 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hola, Varla Jean! Loved, loved, loved you in P-town in summer 2005!

But when, oh, when will you take your show to Ibiza -- and my new online community with the sassy name: Ibiza Confidential! You'll be thrilled you did!

Plus, I promise: It's a Cheez Whiz-free zone!

May 22, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Sarai said...

eeppp... im glad i make you smile... you are the best...=D UMM, when is your birthday... im writing a paper on you for one of my classes.... "who is your role model" is the topic... and every where i search doesnt say your birth day... =[... anyways.... thnx for making me the happiest person ever!!

May 23, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home