Thursday, February 26, 2009

My kinda town!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I've jetted off from Los Angleles, almost in First Class, thanks to that bulk-head seat, and am now in Chicago! Tell your friends!

I am at HYDRATE, although I rarely participate in that tradition, thanks to all that beef jerky. But who can resist a big chunk of dried bovine flesh! Yummy!

Come see me, Chicagoamanarians, on Friday and Saturday night!

Click on the fab postcard for more info!

Anyhoo, I went to the "99 Cent" store in in Hollywood yesterday to stock up on irregular beef jerky. But look what I found instead! Something yummier!

"Great Tasting Marshmallow Fries"

Marshmallow Fries! Made out of realish marshmallow! Look to the lower left of the package! It's "Kandy Ketchup" that you can squirt all over the fries! Some friggin' genius got rich off of this one. I'm always a step behind. I bet those French people have never seen anything like this in France.

Then, I had the great idea to come up with giant marshmallow pizza slices. Too late.

"All American 'Fun' Pizza"

I'm not sure why being made out of marshmallow makes it "All American." Wait a minute. That's not very nice.

Probably made in France.

Don't worry about me,
VJ



2 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

I like how the Marshmallow pizza is low sodium. Because that was the first thought that came to my mind....."Is there a lot of sodium?"

February 27, 2009 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ramona said...

Lovely! Did they have other marshmallow snack foods? I could really go for a corn dog made out of marshmallow.

February 27, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home