Monday, March 30, 2009

Fried Woman.

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Being an international chanteuse is hard, lemme tell you. United lost my luggage! And I have to perform at an awards show tonight, THE BIG EASY's, here in New Orleans.

I need my MAC makeup! Covergirl won't cover this gal! I will try to do a video blog when I get home tonight, if I don't look like KD Lang.

And what am I gonna do wothout my Malin+Goetz Cellular Renewal Cream! All my facial cells laying here hungry to be renewed!

How does Beyoncé do it? Oh yeah. 80 million dollars leaves room for an assistant. LaSwan (Lady Across the Street Without a Name) said I should just have a drink and not show up. But I've done that so many times before, even that is getting a little tired.

Wish my face luck.

Don't worry about me,
VJ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it, gal! Keep on truckin'!

March 31, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Jefe89 said...

Good luck with your face and its hopeful renewal!!!

April 1, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home