Saturday, March 28, 2009

San Fran Suzy Sat

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Woke up this morning in San Fran Suzy to a lovely breakfast from my hosts, Scotty and Steven on Bryant Street.

Scotty and sausages.

After I performed in Austin, I came out here to film a new video for VARLA JEAN AND THE MUSHROOM HEADS, called "Story Time with Ann Coulter."

That lovable children's character, ANT COULTER.

That is actually my friend Nora Burns, form UNITARD and THE NELLY OLSENS! Tee-hee!

Everyone wanted to wear the Ann Coulter wig!

Steven as Ann Coulter. (A little Fabio-ish!)

I am off to New Orleans today to start rehearsals on Monday! Jet Blue, boo!

Don't worry about me,
VJ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like it should be great. I really hope to see the show when you come to Provincetown.

March 28, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Varla Jean Merman said...

COME SEE ME!

March 30, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home