Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pushing Varla!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My show in Chicago at HYDRATE was so much fun last night. Have another one tonight! Both sold-out! Oprah wasn't there last night. Maybe tonight?

But Chicago is too cold! Oh, well how fortunate for me, I go to Palm Springs on Sunday to do "Shut Up, Sweet Charlotte!"

Mrs. Danvers is so cold!

Anyhoo, my friend Mark sent me this clip from a benefit I did years ago with Kristin Chenoweth! Look at the pretty lady who comes in at 2:22. Don't blink! That's also Edie and Steven Brinberg as Barbra!



Don't worry about me,
VJ







2 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

The fabulousness is almost too much to bear! --you, edie and Kristin Chenowith??!!! What an amazing production number!! What charity event was this, and where was it? (Broadway Cares?)

February 28, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Varla Jean Merman said...

It was for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids. My friend Set Rudetsky, from the HELLO video was the man who put to together. 10 different celebrity women played FANNY BRICE! So mush fun!

March 1, 2009 at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home